Want to join us?
One of the things that makes our business truly unique is the people who work here. That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to come and join our team. If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch.
You will be surrounded by engaged and passionate people who genuinely care about the work we do and have made some amazing things happen, including: winning awards such as Trade Show of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Launch of the Year to name a few.
If you are interested in events and publishing, don’t mind hard work, like to have fun and are willing to go the extra mile, please get in touch and tell us why you would like to join us.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join the Diversified team, we would love to hear from you. Here is a list of our current vacancies.
- Brighton Added: 08/09/2017
We are currently recruiting a full time, 12 month contract Sales Executive to work on Natural & Organic Products Europe Diversified Communications is the UK...Details & Apply
- Brighton Added: 11/10/2017
The Role No agencies please. We’re looking for an enthusiastic web designer specialising in WordPress to join our Design department. Working alongside the Design Director...Details & Apply
The Important Stuff…
- Salaries – We pride ourselves on paying competitive salaries.
- Bonus – Every year if we hit budget we all get the chance to share in the success.
- Pension – We help you to invest in your future by offering a matched contribution pension scheme.
- Simply Health – It’s important to us that all our staff are fit and healthy. That’s why all staff have access to a simple cash back healthcare scheme. Our healthcare plan means that you can claim for visits to an optician, physiotherapist, chiropodist, emergency care from the dentist, and much more.
What’s it like working in Events?
our friends in the AEO have put together this video highlighting what it’s like working in the events industry.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do, whether it’s creating an event, publishing a magazine or simply talking to each other, our suppliers or our customers.
We strive to achieve excellence in everything we deliver
Internally with our colleagues and with our customers
Our priority has always been to be honest and truthful to support the industries that we serve
To be proactive and innovative for the benefit of our customers
Providing our industries with different channels of communications through trade shows, publications and new media
To achieve success as an organisation and for our customers
To be loyal to our values whilst achieving targets