Placed in Jobs
We are currently recruiting a full time Sales Executive to sell on our routeone publication. This is a full time role, working 09.00- 17.00 in our Peterborough office.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, focused sales professional, looking to develop their career in publishing sales, within a successful, growing company.
The successful candidate must be confident at selling on the phone and face to face with a consultative approach, strong communication and organisation skills are a must, with excellent attention to detail, as well as superb account management skills and the ability to confidentially convert sales.
Diversified Communications is the UK division of a successful international exhibition, conference and publishing company with over 200 events globally. Already well-established with a portfolio of successful shows and publications in the UK, the company will continue to expand significantly over the next few years. We pride ourselves on providing an informal, inspirational workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’, attitude. We offer a vibrant, hardworking and enjoyable environment.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for the sale and promotion of our routeone publication in order to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets.
- Sell advertising opportunities across the range of routeone products. Develop, engage and encourage customers to consider both print and on-line routes to market.
- Actively seek & exploit sales opportunities, from the creation of potential interest to the close of sale
- Champion the sale and production of specific areas/products within the routeone portfolio.
- Secure registration information from recipients of routeone for ABC audit purposes. Complete re-registration processes.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all routeone products and the Excellence Awards. Develop an understanding of the EBE & CBL trade shows.
- Identify and put forward development opportunities for routeone and associated products and the broader Diversified brand from both a print and digital perspective.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of competitor publications and market trends. Share knowledge with colleagues.
- Implement sales order processes and where appropriate obtain confirmation of orders in writing.
- Key account management for designated clients
- Identify product improvement by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter – working on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising
- Comfortable working with CRM systems
- Used to working to targets and deadlines
- Ambitious and driven personality
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum in addition to Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Start date – ASAP
If you are looking for a full time position and meet the criteria above then please send your CV and a covering letter to Hazel