Placed in Jobs
Sales Executive – Natural & Organic Products Europe
Brighton Office, UK
Full time, 12 month contract.
We are currently recruiting a full time, 12 month contract Sales Executive to work on Natural & Organic Products Europe www.naturalproducts.co.uk
Diversified Communications is the UK division of a successful international exhibition and conference company with over 100 events globally. Already well-established with several successful events in the UK, the company is set to continue to expand significantly over the next few years. We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’, attitude. We’ll offer a vibrant working environment — our modern offices are right in the heart of Brighton.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently recruiting a full time Sales Executive to sell on our trade event Natural & Organic Products Europe which takes place annually at ExCel London. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of going permanent, starting immediately, based in our head office in Brighton.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, focused sales professional, looking to develop their career in sales, within a successful, growing company.
The successful candidate must have great customer service skills, be confident at selling on the phone and face to face with a consultative approach, strong communication and organisation skills are a must, with excellent attention to detail, as well as superb account management skills and the ability to confidentially convert sales.
- Selling both on the telephone with a consultative selling approach
- Account management to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- To identify and develop new business
- To attend relevant trade shows both in the UK and Europe
- To ensure that individual and team sales targets are met
- To provide excellent customer relations at all times
- To help and support with our related event, Natural Products Scandinavia as well as other events where required.
- Collaborate with other departments such as operations, marketing, and finance, to ensure delivery of client needs.
- To write sales emails, reports, newsletters, copy for visitor and exhibitor campaigns.
- Stay up to date on relevant industry knowledge and research market.
- Responsible for social media on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for NPE
- Updating and maintaining all systems relevant to the event, including exhibitor database, sales figures, contracts and floorplan.
- Assist Manager with administration work and sales contracts.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR – Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years of dedicated sales experience.
- Ideally experience within the events and exhibition industry, not essential,
- The ability to meet and exceed sales targets,
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- A confident and positive character with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience plus commission
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum in additional to Bank Holidays
- Excellent company benefits, including a matched contribution company pension scheme.
- Start Date: ASAP
Please email your CV and a covering letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org