ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full time Data Executive
- Diversified Communications, Brighton office
- Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting a full time Data Executive to join our vibrant team in our Brighton office.
Diversified Communications is the UK division of a successful international exhibition, conference and publishing company with over 100 events globally. Already well-established with several successful events in the UK, the company is set to continue to expand significantly over the next few years. We pride ourselves on providing a fun and inspiring workplace, combined with an entrepreneurial, ‘can-do’, attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a communications business, data is central to everything we do. This role is strategically essential and will make a real impact from day one. The successful candidate is detail-driven, with an analytical mindset and exceptional data processing skills.
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum in additional to Bank Holidays
- Excellent company benefits, including a matched contribution company pension scheme.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Salesforce Data Manager with the implementation of the overall database strategy, including system updates, new features and preparations for the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Maintaining the database (Salesforce) to deliver data clarity and consistency - merging, deleting, cleansing and updating records
- Managing data exports including scheduling use of lists
- Overseeing data imports to cleanse, merge and add new data
- Updated subscriptions, marketing and sales mail returns including personal contact with customers via e-mail and telephone
- Providing insight and analysis - segmenting data as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding data literacy, able to proactively identify and apply the most efficient solution to varied data processing requirements
- Advanced skills in Excel with competence in sorting, manipulating and formatting large data sets
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within a similar database administrator/ executive role
- Experience of handling data within a marketing, communications or publishing capacity is desirable
- Experience using Salesforce (desirable) or similar CRM systems
- You must be analytically minded with outstanding attention to detail
- Good communication skills in person, in writing and on the telephone
- Ability to work alongside team members and external parties, and under your own initiative